My Photo
Name:
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 08003, United States

One of 5 generations of Barbers. To me Barbering was Sheep Shearing. I didn't want to be a Barber. As a soldier in the US Army, I first saw hairstyling for men in Germany, and it was there that I decided to learn how to cut and style hair. When I came home and told my dad he encouraged me to pursue it, build my skills and find the best in the field to work with. I have been doing hair ever since and I love it. I continue to learn technical skills and share my knowledge with others in the field. I am an educator with Nioxin Research Labs,of Atlanta, Ga. They offer a non-drug alternative for excessive daily hair loss. Undetectable Hair Replacement and Straight Edge Barber Shaves are our specialty.We search the world for creams, lotions, and shaving products to offer our customers,who receive their own personalize shaving mug with their favorite products and we have the mugs displayed on our shelves, just as days past. If you want your picture taken, we can snap it and send it to you via email as a memento. Great for baby's first hair cut. We have fun, and make you feel at home.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Aroma Theraphy & Weightloss

I reciently tried a set of pens that have aroma theraphy in them. They are just amazing. Safe, easy to use and quite effective. I lost over 2% body weight a month. I have been using them for the last 3 months. I lost 4 inches around the waist. I just sniff the pen before I eat, and I find that I don't eat very much because my brain is tricked into feeling satisfied. I can eat anything I want. I don't deprive myself of any of the foods, or snacks, that I want. It is not a diet. I don't think diets work. I find that I get caught up in the yo-yo effect when I try to diet. I am paying attention to what I eat, and try to be senseable in my choices. There is a book that explains everything, but the pens are what work. I received 3 pens. I use one each day. The next day a different color pen. This keeps the brain from getting used to the sents. Now my whole family and a buch of friends are useing these Diet Pens and are having great results from them. Mike

3 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

A young man, who has http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=mens+hat in earlier years tormented his elder brother, towards whom he was homosexually inclined, but who had undergone a complete change of character, has the following dream, which consists of three parts: (1) He is insulted by his brother.. Another way in which such mental streams are kept from consciousness is the following:--Our conscious reflection teaches us that when exercising attention we pursue http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=998 a definite course...

1:44 AM  
Blogger patrickd said...

Aromatherapy meets the Aromax. Air Aromas Aromax scent diffuser combines the best in design, innovation and nature.
visit: www.air-aroma.com

8:51 PM  
Blogger patrickd said...

I used it with the orange fields essential oil and wow! it smelled wonderful!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home